I was a corporate litigation attorney for large companies and businesses for nearly thirty years. My intimate knowledge of the business world, including buy and sell agreements, asset purchase agreements, licensing agreements, nondisclosure agreements (NDAs) and contracts, offers business owners experienced representation in a complex marketplace.
If you are a business owner, I can help you in a number of ways. My law office provides legal representation in many areas, including the following, and more:<.p>
- Incorporating a limited liability company
- Establishment of nonprofit organizations and obtaining 501(c)(3) status
- Contract drafting, review, and negotiation
- Promissory notes
- Intellectual property, including trademark, copyright, non-compete agreements and trade secrets
- Asset purchase agreements
As a small business owner, you will be faced with a variety of legal issues over time. Because of my experience and background, I am uniquely qualified to offer most of the legal representation a small business might need. Contact /a> my office to inquire about how I can help you.